PHP E-Commerce Frameworks Career Starter – Skopje
Str. Borka Taleski 55, Skopje 1000, Mazedonien, ehem. jugoslawische Republik
You will work autonomously as well as be a part of small distributed development teams for specific projects.
You will become a technical expert in OXID and Shopware E-Commerce Frameworks.
Was Sie tun werden...
- PHP-Framework driven E-Commerce programming, including all levels of the web-stack.
- Take on junior-level tasks under the supervision of experienced programmers.
- Deliver real-world results on live customer projects
- Manage complete small projects.
Must have ...
- A technical degree from university or equivalent (ongoing or just finished)
- Vorzugsweise 1 Jahr Erfahrung
- Fundamentals of object oriented programming, MVC
- Knowledge of web-stacks
A happy pleace to work ...
- Internship Stipend
- German courses (coming soon)
- Multinational work environment spread between Germany, India and Macedonia
- Exposure to project-work as well as product-development
What your Internship covers..
Intensive 3 months of learning
The goal of this Internship is to help you equip yourselves with skills that will make you an ace PHP-Framework programmer.
You will have the opportunity to be exposed to the full web-stack, including:
frontend Responsive UI frameworks, HTML5, CSS3,
SQL Databases, and
Linux webserver infrastructure
The position requires a high degree of self-reliance, as managers expect you to autonomously achieve solutions to an ever deepening set of challenges.
If you haven't already sent us your Application/CV, you can do so now..
An E-Commerce and ERP Software Company
Based in Germany, with offices in Hyderabad-India and Skopje-Macedonia, NEBIZ® is a software services-company, specialised in the German E-Commerce frameworks OXID E-Shop, and Shopware, and the Belgian ERP software publisher odoo.
We strive to provide high quality digital solutions to our customers in Germany and Switzerland, packaged in pleasant customer relationships.
Our international team works across cultures, offering all our employees an enriching 21st century professional experience.